You can connect to our paid printing system from your laptop. Black and white prints: $.10/per page. Color prints: $.50/per page. For Windows (up to Windows 7) and Macintosh (up to 10.7) running the printer-installer will add two printers (B&W and Color) temporarily to your printer array. (They un-install when your laptop is shut down.) Print to these printers and retrieve the printouts at any Print Release Station. Print jobs must be retrieved within 2 hours of sending.
How do I print wirelessly?
1.Install the required printer client on your computer.
2. Print from your application.
- To install, you must have admin or power user rights on your laptop.
- Click here to run the printer installer.
- When prompted, click RUN, and Ok any security messages to install.
- Three printers will arrive for your temporary use: B&W, B&W duplex and Color. They will un-install when you close the LptOne application or when you shut down.
3. Retrieve your printout from any Print Release Station.
- Select a printer, either B&W or Color.
- When prompted for a username, type your library barcode, or a username of your choice to associate with your print jobs. Remember this to retrieve your jobs. Print jobs remain in the print queue for two hours after they are sent. You may pay with cash, ($1 or $5 bills); coin, or with credit card at the circulation desk. The credit card option is only extended to larger jobs.
- At any Print Release station, Click Release a Print Job, and enter your username.
- A list of print jobs associated with your username will be displayed. Select the job(s) you wish to print and click the Print button at the top left.
- Pay for your job using the vend unit.
- Pick up your documents from the print tray. In the case of a print jam, reprints are available until the close of the business day.
Limitations: Farmington Community Library and its staff are not responsible for any lost, misdirected, scrambled, unintelligible, or deleted documents or mishaps which occur through this process, including damage the user feels has been done through the installation of the printing software. This service is provided as a convenience to our users and is offered “as is.” No guarantees or warrantees of quality or performance are offered. Please refer to the Internet Acceptable Use Policy.