busy bee bulletin
Outreach Services to Children and Their Caregivers
The Farmington Community Library provides outreach services to children and their caregivers. Services may target child care facilities, preschools, classes in public or private schools, community centers, residential care facilities, or local businesses or organizations engaged in services to youth. Some outreach services currently offered by the Children’s Staff include:
- Story time visits to support literacy and promote library programs and services
- Library tours
- Deposit collections of materials delivered to child care and preschool facilities
- Busy Bee Bulletin newsletter for early childhood professionals
- Themed materials for use by child care and preschool facilities
- Material selection services to supplement lesson plans
- Continuing education workshops for child care providers conducted by the Early Learning Communities, Early On, Great Start, and other organizations.
For more information, please contact Lisa Laesch-Vanstone, Children’s Outreach Librarian, at (248) 553-6881 or email@example.com
To receive the Busy Bee Bulletin and other exciting news and updates please sign up here.